- niet op voorraad
- Special Edition!
- Combo Kits
GOBLIN MAVERICK Making a comparison with Urukay Genesis, the famous model developed to win in the F3C category, here are the main differences: Longer boom that will enable the use of 800mm blades. 3-Bladed tail rotor in order to give the correct authority. Rigid transmission module with longer main shaft Aggressive graphic scheme These are the...
Merk: SAB Heli Division
GOBLIN URUKAY GENESIS
Verbinding is beveiligd (SSL)
Verzending door PostNL of DHL
In originele verpakking ongeopend
- AIRFRAME weight: 2950gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main blade length: 690mm to 760mm
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1670 mm (with 747 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: standard size 40mm
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.8 to 8.4 (21T included: 10.1:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (26T included: 4.9:1)
- Typical motor: 4525 series
- Typical speed controller: 12S, 160-200 A
- Battery size: 12S 4500-5500 mAh.
Helicopter Main Data
- Configuration: 750
- Available P/N: SG747
- Main rotor diameter: 1670mm
- Main blade length: 747mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 284mm
- Tail blade length: 105mm
- Main shaft diameter: 12mm
- Tail shaft diameter: 6mm
- Weight: 2950gr (with blades, nobattery, no electronic)
Helicopter Secondary Data
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size 40mm
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm
- Typical speed controller: 130A
- Maximum motor size: 62 mm diameter x 70 mm height
- Motor KV: 500-560KV
- Battery compartment: 56mmx70mmx320mm
- Battery capacity: 12S 4200/5500 mAh
- Available ratios: From 8.4 to 11.8
The power available in a nitro model is half the power of the electric model. The search for lightness is fundamental... for this reason, the RAW 700 NITRO uses a mix of solutions between size 700 and size 600, looking for the maximum optimization of all the parts. The result is a model of about 4Kg (No fuel) ready to fly. With this weight, the engine...
Kraken 700 S New Kraken 700 S is a version with completely renewed graphic scheme and with RAW transmission gearbox. New Blades S 700mm size. These blades deliver incredible performance and will be available end of November. Main and tail blades included!