HOBBYWING PLATINUM PRO 120A V4 SPEED CONTROL
Gemiddelde levertijd 2-4 werkdagen, mits op voorraad leverancier.
Wij verzenden binnen Nederland voor €6.50
Gratis verzending vanaf €250 - Dit word beschikbaar zodra uw bestelling €250 of meer is.
Voor nederlandse banken
Hobbywing Platinum Pro 120A V4 ESC
Super Soft Start-up
Platinum V4 serial products allows the motor to start extremely smooth and avoids tail-drift issues that helicopters experience. The start-up time is adjustable from 8 to 25 seconds, this will definitely create a perfect starting point for every flight.
Excellent Motor Speed Governing
High-performance 32-bit processor with a processing frequency of 72MHz combined with advanced algorithm optimizes the speed governing. Together with the adjustable governor parameters it will guarantee every pilot a precise and efficient control experience.
High Voltage Built-in BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with an adjustable voltage range from 5V to 8V, a continuous current of over 10A and peak current of 25A can supply enough power for your HV servos to operate at their peak.
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization or so-called “Active Freewheeling”) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages.
- A very Rapid response to throttle change.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a much more reliable operation during flight.
A separate program port for connecting programmer on this ESC allows user to:
- Program theESC
- Check flight data include minimum voltage, maximum temperature, standardized RPM and speed curve (in Heli Governing Store mode) of the flight parameters recorded by the ESC
- Upgrade ESC firmware with a muti-function LCD program box or a WiFi Module & our Apple/Android phone App
Four Brake Modes
This Platinum 120A V4 ESC has “Brake Disabled, Normal Brake, Proportional Brake and Reverse Brake” four brake modes. The brake amount is adjustable in normal brake mode; in proportional brake mode, the brake force will be
automatically selected based on the position of radio throttle stick; in reverse brake mode, the motor rotation can be changed via a spare transmitter channel.
Multiple protection features include ESC thermal, capacitor thermal (HOBBYWING patented technology), ESC overload, throttle signal loss(or Fail Safe), and low voltage cutoff effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- High Voltage/Regular: Regular
- Cont./Peak Current: 120A/150A
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- BEC Output Switch Mode: 5-8V, 10A
Wires & Connectors:
- Input Wires: 12AWG x 150 mm
- Output Wires: 12AWG x 100 mm
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connectors: 4.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)
(Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.)
ESC Programing via:
- Transmitter: Not Supported
- LED Program Card: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Program Port: Separate Program Port
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
Size & Weight:
- Size: 84.3 x 38.2 x 20.4 mm
- Weight: 107 g
- 500-550 Class Heli (Main Blade: 470-575mm)
- .70-.90 Class Fixed-wing Airplane 3D, Light Weight FAIF3A EDF (with Diameter ≦90mm)
Verzending binnen Nederland
Uiteraard wilt u uw bestelling zo snel mogelijk in huis hebben. Daarom trachten wij uw bestelling dezelfde dag te versturen.
Wij rekenen voor binnen Nederland €6.50 aan verzendkosten voor een bestelling tot 10kg.